Released: on 2nd of February, 2018.
Genre: Action, Drama
Cast : Gerard Butler, Curtis 50 Cent Jackson, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Evans Jones, Lewis Tan, Brian Van Holt, and co.
Music by: Cliff Martinez
Running time: 140 minutes
Directed by: Christian Gudegast
Every day, that amount of money is taken out of circulation and destroyed by the Federal Reserve. Their brilliant but extremely risky plan is to get to the money first, right under the noses of the most feared law enforcement division in LA.
You want to waste someone’s precious 2 hours? I will recommend this film for you! Yes, good cast, nice location. How will a well secured area allow someone leave with his name missing on the list of those that signed-in initially, in a city that record a extreme high number of robbery? Whoever arranged the script must have a problem with assortment.
How will a group of elite robbers rob an empty bullion van? Yes they later used the bullion-van, but the reason for stealing the empty van was revealed to even the co-robbers after the first robbery. I mean, who robs for nothing? The movie is not up to standard. Should get 3/10! Exclaim is even lenient. They scored the film a 5 out of 10. According to them, “Den of Thieves is just too bone-headed to deliver the twists it attempts.”
* Movie grossed $44.9 million in the United States and Canada, and $33.6 million in other territories, for a worldwide total of $78.5 million.
* In February 2018, it was announced a sequel was in development with Gudegast signed on to return to write and direct. Additionally, Butler, and Jackson Jr. were in talks to reprise their roles.
* The film was in development for roughly fourteen years.
* A whopping $30 million was budgeted for the film.
* Jay Dobyns, who played the character of Wolfgang, was a former Special Agent and undercover operative with the BATFE and served as a consultant for this film.
Written by: Ogunlade Dayo Tola
Don’t forget to bookmark us!