– Milk (2 tablespoon powdered)
– Sugar (1 tablespoon)
– Baking powder (1/4 teaspoon)
– Nutmeg (1/4 teaspoon)
– Salt (1/4 teaspoon)
– Warm water
– Vegetable oil for frying
– Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
– Add the warm water, normally a little amount is needed to make the dough sticky. It does not have to be too hard or otherwise.
– Mix thoroughly.
– Heat the vegetable oil on medium.
– Make balls out of the dough and drop in the oil.
– Fry until it becomes brown or till as desired.
– Drain and enjoy!
These amount of ingredients can only make between 5 -7 buns depending on the size. So if you want more, you just need to increase the quantity.
Watch how to make buns: